Edge File

More
4 months 1 week ago #1780 by Cez
Edge File was created by Cez
Hi everyone,

A while back someone scanned and posted Edge File Vol 1. I have spare hard copies of vol 2 and 3 burning a hole on my shelf. Would be great to get them scanned and on the site. Nipedley would you be interested in scanning as our resident UK scanner (think I read that somewhere). Happy to do all cropping. Don't want the magazines back so if dismantling aids scanning so be it or if not then can be sold on ebay afterwards to get some beer money. Anyone interested in getting these sorted - great mags about the middle ages of PC computing.

All the best

Cropper Cez

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #1781 by Kiwi
Replied by Kiwi on topic Edge File
The cost to ship them to New Zealand would be, umm, not sure actually as it's only a couple of mags, so maybe not too much? I'd happily scan them. Heck I'd even contribute to the postage costs if there's no other options ..... but .....

Are they sold in digital versions by Future? I'd need to check as I couldn't make them available while they are still being sold by the publisher.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #1967 by Cez
Replied by Cez on topic Edge File
Are they sold in digital versions by Future? I'd need to check as I couldn't make them available while they are still being sold by the publisher.[/quote]

Not sure but you already have File 1 on the site...

More
2 months 1 week ago #2393 by Cez
Replied by Cez on topic Edge File
They've appeared on (whisper it) Archive.org

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds