Offer: PC Review (UK) - issues from 1993-1994

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2624 by the_lost
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I have a load of older issues of PC Review that I would like to donate for scanning, if there is any established user in the UK that does this? I only have a small A4 sized scanner which is sadly too small for these magazines, but would be happy to give them free of charge to anyone that would be willing to put in the time to scan these for upload here!

Having checked the current Downloads section, issues that could be added are:

17-18
26-36

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2625 by Kiwi
I have 34 odd issues of this title incoming from Nipedley from #26 onwards so we may have a need for only one or two issues of yours anyway. In the event that that is the case would you consider shipping the missing issues down under if I cover the postage costs?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2628 by the_lost
Sure, no problem!

More
1 month 6 days ago #2641 by the_lost

Kiwi wrote: I have 34 odd issues of this title incoming from Nipedley from #26 onwards so we may have a need for only one or two issues of yours anyway. In the event that that is the case would you consider shipping the missing issues down under if I cover the postage costs?

I would like to clear these out of the house soon so if possible could you please pop me an email about this if you're still interested?

More
1 month 6 days ago #2642 by Kiwi
I would appreciate the following issues if they could be shipped to Auckland, New Zealand if possible:

14, 17, 18, 30, 34, 35

If you can get a price to ship those issues so I can see if it is not going to break the bank we can take things from there.

More
1 month 6 days ago #2643 by the_lost

Kiwi wrote: I would appreciate the following issues if they could be shipped to Auckland, New Zealand if possible:

14, 17, 18, 30, 34, 35

If you can get a price to ship those issues so I can see if it is not going to break the bank we can take things from there.

Sure, I'll weigh up and get a quote as soon as I can :) I will offload the other magazines if you're sure there are no others needed?

More
1 month 6 days ago #2644 by Kiwi
I intend getting the remaining PC Review issues uploaded this weekend. If you want to hold off you can download them then and if any have missing pages or you think your copies are better then we can look at adding them to the shipment. Just a thought .....

More
1 month 6 days ago #2645 by the_lost
OK no probs - would you be able to let me know if there are any in particular that are not of great quality as it might take a while to compare all of them!

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds