I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #2037 by Jason
I'd love to get my hands on more of the Australian edition of Personal Computer Games. It took some of the UK content from Personal Computer Games and mixed it with local content. It holds a place in my memory as it, along with C&VG, were the first mags I was buying with my own money as a kid. I used to pore over them endlessly.

I did find a few more in my boxes of stuff which will be scanned shortly. I have no idea how many were made, but I suspect as PCG in the UK ended after 12 issues, this one probably ended not long after. I switched to Zzap 64 as it became available soon after this probably disappeared.
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Jason.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2394 by Cez

Kiwi wrote: I have all of those awaiting upload courtesy of Nipedley so they are coming .....

Aaargh I was wrong. Somehow slipped my attention that I am missing Amiga Power issue 26 as well - don't suppose you can sort me out for that one too? :))

More
2 months 1 week ago #2395 by Nipedley
I scanned that one back in April so if it's not up yet, it should be in the queue :-)

More
2 months 4 days ago #2414 by slider1983

Nipedley wrote: I scanned that one back in April so if it's not up yet, it should be in the queue :-)

I'm eventually going to sell some GamesMaster mags from the later years as well as GM Presents Minecraft specials. Would you be interested in those when I sell them? I don't have a full set of the latter, just the first six or so.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds