New Releases 01/21

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2685 by kitsunebi
New Releases 01/21 was created by kitsunebi

Happy New Year, y'all. Here's my scan of Famistu issue 1394.

Also, a Smash Bros.3DS guide (supplement to Famitsu issue 1345) has been made available. It's erroneously labeled as one of my scans, but it isn't. It's a digital rip which I had nothing to do with apart from passing it on to Kiwi. But don't let that stop you from checking it out if you're interested. :)

Download Famitsu 1394 Here ___________ Download Smash Bros. 3DS guide HERE
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwi, bigkev, etphonehome1973, modgeezer, DrAdder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2686 by Kiwi
Replied by Kiwi on topic New Releases 01/21
Next up we have issues 67, 69, 70, 71 and 73 of PSM (USA) courtesy of JabbaTheGamer and Jason

Download Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: kitsunebi, bigkev, larare, Skipster, rekk1, Tricky, potjekoffie48, etphonehome1973, modgeezer, JabbaTheGamer and 1 other people also said thanks.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago - 2 weeks 4 days ago #2692 by slider1983
Replied by slider1983 on topic New Releases 01/21
My New Year's resolution is to keep at going through my mags and scanning new ones while correcting some of the ones on here. Got plenty to do before I sell my mags on.
Last edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by slider1983.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigkev

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #2696 by Kiwi
The last of Nipedley's scans of PC Review are now online with issues 66, 67, 68 and 83 added to the download section.

Download Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: kitsunebi, bigkev, slider1983, Skipster, Tricky, etphonehome1973, DrAdder

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #2700 by kitsunebi
Replied by kitsunebi on topic New Releases 01/21

The holidays are drawing to a close and things are getting back to normal. For most of us, that means going back to the daily grind of work. For some, that means sitting in an office 9 to 5. For others, it means yet again having to rescue our daughters from vicious street gangs by wandering the city shirtless and beating people to death with steel pipes. And for yet others still, it means firing up the scanner and knocking out some digital magazine goodness.

I've scanned Dengeki G's Magazine issue 26 for you, wherein you can read all about the best bishoujo games for the Saturn, PlayStation, Dreamcast and PC that 1999 had to offer.

Download Here
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiwi, bigkev, slider1983, etphonehome1973, DrAdder

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #2702 by bigkev
Replied by bigkev on topic New Releases 01/21

kitsunebi wrote:

The holidays are drawing to a close and things are getting back to normal. For most of us, that means going back to the daily grind of work. For some, that means sitting in an office 9 to 5. For others, it means yet again having to rescue our daughters from vicious street gangs by wandering the city shirtless and beating people to death with steel pipes. And for yet others still, it means firing up the scanner and knocking out some digital magazine goodness.

I've scanned Dengeki G's Magazine issue 26 for you, wherein you can read all about the best bishoujo games for the Saturn, PlayStation, Dreamcast and PC that 1999 had to offer.

Download Here

:lol: :lol: Another year, another classic post by Kitsunebi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kitsunebi

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #2703 by Kiwi
The PSM (USA) run continues with the last six issues of the current batch now online, those being issues 74 - 79.

Download Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: kitsunebi, bigkev, slider1983, Skipster, rekk1, Tricky, potjekoffie48, etphonehome1973, modgeezer, JabbaTheGamer and 1 other people also said thanks.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #2704 by Kiwi
Issues 31, 32, 34 - 36 of Official Nintendo (UK) have been added to the site.

Download Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: kitsunebi, bigkev, ed209, slider1983, Skipster, rekk1, Tricky, potjekoffie48, etphonehome1973, modgeezer and 1 other people also said thanks.

More
1 week 4 days ago #2714 by Kiwi
Issues 37 - 41 of Official Nintendo (UK) have now been added to the site. Thanks go out as usual to andynick and Nipedley for these....

Download Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigkev, ed209, slider1983, Skipster, rekk1, Tricky, potjekoffie48, etphonehome1973, modgeezer, DrAdder

More
1 week 4 days ago #2716 by Kiwi
Staying with Nintendo we have issues 37, 38, 40, 42 and 44 of Cube (UK) added to negate some of the missing issues thanks to andynick.

Download Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigkev, hawkeye, slider1983, Skipster, rekk1, Tricky, potjekoffie48, etphonehome1973, modgeezer, DrAdder

More
1 week 2 days ago #2717 by Kiwi
Issues 05, 08, 20 and 23 of XBN (Xbox Nation) have been added to the download section thanks to a donation from JabbaTheGamer who acquired these and shipped them to Jason who did the necessary scanning. Issue 23 was the last issue published and they could not have given a crap about the printing because Jason called it the worst skewed mag he has ever come across, only in far more explicit language!! :lol:

Download Here

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #2718 by Kiwi
Cube (UK) gets another five pack filling in some of the holes in our collection with issues 45, 46, 47, 49 and 52 now available. According to andynick's website 52 issues were released and we have all of them so we can now mark this title down as COMPLETE!!

Download Here
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Kiwi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigkev, larare, hawkeye, slider1983, Skipster, rekk1, Tricky, etphonehome1973, modgeezer, DrAdder

More
1 week 7 hours ago #2719 by Kiwi
Here's an interesting lot of Official PlayStation Magazine (USA) thanks to JabbaTheGamer and Jason.

Download Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigkev, slider1983, Skipster, etphonehome1973, modgeezer, JabbaTheGamer, DrAdder

More
1 week 7 hours ago #2720 by Kiwi
Following hot on the heels of those comes issue 07 of the later official magazine, now called PlayStation The Official Magazine (USA). What the......???

The following user(s) said Thank You: bigkev, slider1983, Skipster, etphonehome1973, modgeezer, JabbaTheGamer, DrAdder

More
5 days 14 hours ago #2721 by Kiwi
Ten issues (#42 - 51) of Official Nintendo magazine (UK) have been added to the download area for members to enjoy. Awesome donation from andynick and scanning by Nipedley..

Download Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigkev, ed209, Mark, slider1983, Skipster, rekk1, Tricky, etphonehome1973, modgeezer, DrAdder

More
5 days 57 minutes ago #2722 by slider1983
Replied by slider1983 on topic New Releases 01/21

Kiwi wrote: Following hot on the heels of those comes issue 07 of the later official magazine, now called PlayStation The Official Magazine (USA). What the......???

Looks like Future bought the rights and started the numbering from the beginning again.

More
3 days 9 hours ago #2723 by Kiwi
Play tm (UK) gets a ten pack release with issues 04, 14, 16, 17 - 20, 22, 24 and 27 now available in the download area.

Download Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: hawkeye, Skipster, etphonehome1973, modgeezer, JabbaTheGamer, DrAdder

More
2 days 7 hours ago #2724 by Kiwi
PC Format issues 24, 42, 43, 45 and 52 have been added to the download area.

Download Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: ed209, Skipster, Tricky, etphonehome1973, DrAdder

More
7 hours 18 minutes ago #2725 by Kiwi
Sorry about the slow updates lately. Working long hours at work doing stocktake and I am knackered when I get home. Luckily it open happens twice a year. Expect more frequent updates from next week after I get through these stupid things!!

More
5 hours 20 minutes ago #2726 by Tricky
Replied by Tricky on topic New Releases 01/21
No need to apologise Kiwi. Thanks for everything you do.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds