UK Playstation Magazines

• NikNaks
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 months 1 week ago #2783 by NikNaks
UK Playstation Magazines was created by NikNaks
Hello there!

I'm delighted to see these archival efforts are still going. :)

I have a collection of original PSX, PS2 and a few PS3-era copies of the Official UK Playstation mags. I offered these several years ago but out of my own laziness I never got around to posting them anywhere.

I've had a look through your download lists and compared with my collection and I could fill in the following gaps if these are missing:
  • OPSM (PSX era) issues 68, 71, 80, 81, 82, 86, 87, 88, 89 and 90
  • OPS2M #60 (see attachment) which is the only one missing
  • OPS2M "Special Issue" #19 from Winter 04 (also attached) - not sure if you are archiving these

I would be more than happy to ship these somewhere.

I also have the following but these are already archived and I assume unwanted. I would be happy to send these as well if someone did have a gap in their collection, although I'd need some help covering postage, otherwise these will be recycled.
  • OPSM (PSX era) issues 47, 48, 50, 53 thru 60, 62 thru 67, 69, 72, 73, 75, 78, 79, 83, 84, 85
  • OPS2M issues 1, 2, 24 thru 27, 30 thru 38, 40 thru 45, 47, 48, 50, 54, 55, 57, 58, 59, 61 thru 100
  • OPSM (PS3 era) issues 21 thru 27
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• slider1983
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 months 1 week ago #2785 by slider1983
Replied by slider1983 on topic UK Playstation Magazines
Hi, I asked Kiwi last week how many scans Nipedly has left that need to be uploaded but while he didn't get back to me I think he said somewhere else something like 400 left to upload. I would just check first with Kiwi to make sure those issues aren't part of Nipedly's batch.

• NikNaks
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 months 1 week ago #2789 by NikNaks
Replied by NikNaks on topic UK Playstation Magazines
Hi Slider,

I've been in touch with Kiwi while setting my account up and as far as he knows Nipedly has the #60 issue of OPS2M but isn't sure about the PSX run yet. I've kept these magazines nearly 15 years already, I can hang onto them a while longer!

• NikNaks
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 months 1 week ago #2791 by NikNaks
Replied by NikNaks on topic UK Playstation Magazines
I've found a collector who's interested in the PS2 magazines and a few of the PSX ones, but I've kept all the ones that aren't in the database yet and will keep them for at least a few months or until someone lets me know they are or aren't needed here. :)

More
3 months 1 week ago #2792 by Kiwi
Replied by Kiwi on topic UK Playstation Magazines
All should become a little clearer in the next few weeks I think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slider1983

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds